Doctors worked quickly to save President Joe Biden’s right pointer finger after he lost it in a home fireworks mishap. “Dang sparkler thing wouldn’t go off. We waited and waited. Jilly told me to just let it go, but I knew if I could just get in there that dang Budweiser can and re-light it, that sucker’d go off. And shit if it didn’t pop just as soon as I got my finger in there. Whoopsie daisy,” the 78-year-old told reporters. “Well, you win some, you lose some. Doc says I’ll be alright. I got that ‘person, woman, camera, tv guy’ thing down, so it’s alright.”