"While this type of behavior is not ideal in the NFL, it is at least a step up from having to deal with our players beating women and then having to deal with law enforcement and courts and figuring out an appropriate amount of games to suspend a player. I hope that if more players are in need of assaulting someone, they do it to another player on the field and not to a woman off the field."
Burks, a sadistic little bastard since age two, derives pleasure from inhumanely destroying insects and can't wait to be a dog owner.
Given that California residents didn't follow the President's simple advice to rake the forests to help prevent fires, it's possible he may refuse to provide them with any help.
"It's really kind of embarrassing," remarked Rodger Stevenson, manager of one of the local Austin clubs that booked the band. "You have an amazing guitarist playing tough riffs, chord progressions, and solos. There's also the singer, who has amazing control and range, and a drummer who keeps a steady tempo. Yet, this jackass bass player — who's adding absolutely zero to the equation — is trying to steal all of the thunder!"
This explains why thoughts and prayers aren't being answered after every school shooting, pandemic, or when a professional team loses a big game.
“It is very clear to me that the Jedi and the Democrats are working together to try and take me down. Typical bipartisan move between the dems and the High Council. SAD.”
What makes the 20% so fucking special, and what the fuck do they know that they aren't telling the other 80%?
A new report suggests that at this given moment, nearly 76% of Americans have walked into a room despite being uncertain as to why they entered the fucking room in the first place.
The Space Force will start their investigation as soon as the Space Force is created and is up and running.